The Leader in High Performance Luxury Homes℠
"We build luxury homes with your entire well-being in mind… hand-crafted custom homes that create your ultimate living experience. We do this in a way that is better for you, your family and the environment."
What does High Performance Luxury mean?
- Homes that are designed and built according to your lifestyle, your budget and your priorities while, at the same time, creating a smaller carbon footprint.
- Homes that are more energy efficient and technologically advanced, resulting in savings on utility costs now and into the future.
- A focus and expertise in cleaner indoor air quality resulting in an environment that helps keep your family healthier.
- Luxury you can feel in every part of your home; consistent comfort and temperatures throughout.
- Nationally credentialed and locally-recognized, R.E.A. Homes is the leader in the St. Louis metropolitan area in sustainable luxury.
Many of our client's priorities include magnificent exteriors, custom millwork, luxurious master baths and fabulous kitchens. In addition, they have come to realize that lower utility bills, superior indoor air quality, consistent temperatures and overall comfort are a priority as well. Our expertise in this area gives you an edge in the marketplace, allowing you to get the most out of your investment by adding to the long-term value of your home.You can feel good about your investment in a High Performance Luxury Home℠ because it is in complete alignment with what's best for your family and your community.
100% ENERGY STAR Certified Homes
ENERGY STAR Certified Homes achieve energy savings through established, reliable building technologies. Builders work with Home Energy Raters to select from a number of features when planning and building homes. LEARN MORE
R.E.A Homes Blog
When you pull a club from your golf bag and endeavor to “put it in the hole,” as galleries of onlookers often shout to the golfers, your goal is to ultimately bring home your...Read more
“Believe it or not, it is the norm for our company to regularly achieve HERS scores for our clients in the 30’s, 20’s, and just recently scored a 19 for a home just...Read more